Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PTE B

So today I woke up at 8 again and took my shower so I can go to SMMSA,since the PTE form needed 2 referees,i chose Mottie Kimmie (my English Teacher) and Hjh Rostinah (Chemistry Teacher) as referees so after taking their signature,I went to PTE B with Fathul so I can choose the subjects I will be taking.As we reached our destination,Fathul left me all alone for Pijah(haha rindu ku mua mu hahaha) and so I went into the hall and discuss with the teachers there.I had a talk with the sociology teacher and i was kinda interested in it so i took it.The subjects I'm taking for A'levels are English Literature,Sociology & Mathematics.After all of this was done we went to St.Andrews School to pick up Fizah & Hajidah and then finally went home.We also had a friendly DOTA match at my house and I finally know how to use Lich.Well this is where I say goodbye so Goodnight!!! :D

To Eqah,get well soon from your tummy ache yea?I miss poking your tummy hahaha 0:p and Goodnight to you.

No comments: