Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bloody Monday

Today I woke up at 8-ish because of Fathul.He wanted to go to school to take his application form and mine so I took a shower and after that Fathul drove us there.The 1st time we went in the office,the teacher wasn't there and she would be available at 9:30 so we left and went to JPD so I can register for my driving lisence.As we were leaving JPD we got involve in a very tiny accident so it was no big deal :) Au thul,lawa your lisence plate ah ahhaha.We went to school again but the teacher said we couldn't apply through the school said we had to be in school for more than six months(the fuck?nobody told us anyway).So we went back to my house and discuss it with my mom.It looks like things were getting worse but thanks to mom,it was getting better.Finally we went back to school again for the 3rd time today and we were able to get our application forms.PTE for me and MD for Fathul.Well,this is what happened on a monday morning.I'm gonna cut my hair today so i'm wondering what's gonna happen this afternoon. =,=


Thank You very much Mom.Couldn't have done it without you. :D

To Fathul my childhood friend,after 12 years of being in the same school together (not counting when I went to UK) we finally went our separate ways.Haha goodluck in form six :)

No comments: